WE OFFER A FULL RANGE OF EXPERT ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING AND REPAIR SERVICES
Our experienced staff will be pleased to assist you in making informed decisions regarding the cleaning, repairing, and general maintenance of your oriental rugs.
CLEANING: Our professional oriental rug cleaning is the first step in maintaining the beauty and longevity of your oriental rugs. Under normal usage we suggest your oriental rugs be cleaned every three to five years. Our multistage cleaning process includes the following steps:
- Dusting: Removal of embedded dirt and grit.
- Spotting: Prewash attention to stains and soiled areas.
- Wash: Gentle scrubbing to remove dirt and grime using a lanolin rich based mild detergent soap.
- Rinse: A total clean water rinse of your oriental rugs.
- Drying: After rinsing your oriental rug is hung in the drying room until it is completely dried.
- Final Inspection: Each rug is inspected to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Optional mothproofing and deodorizing treatments are available.
REPAIR: We offer a complete range of oriental rug repair and restoration, from re-fringing and edging to complete re-weaving of damaged or worn areas. We are able to work on any type of rug, including the most fragile antique heirlooms. All repairs are done on the premises by our own experienced staff.
FREE ESTIMATES: We offer free estimates and consultation on any of your rug cleaning and repair needs.
COMPLETE INSTALLATION : A member of our own staff installs every stair runner. We are able to install runners on even the most challenging staircase configurations. This includes spiral and bridal staircases, as well as multi-landing designs. Every installation includes proper rug padding to enhance walking comfort and longevity.
APPRAISALS: Ed Barsamian is a Certified Oriental Rug Appraiser registered with the Oriental Rug Retailers of America. Appraisals can be done in our showroom or at your home.